HORSHAM, Pa., March 8, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Toll Brothers, Inc., (NYSE:TOL) ( www.tollbrothers.com ), the nation's leading builder of luxury homes, today announced that it had contracted to acquire 387 lots at Anthem Ranch, the premier active-adult community in the metro Denver, Colorado market. This represents Toll Brothers' expansion of its active-adult Active Living® brand to the Western United States.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=17509
Anthem Ranch is an approximately 1,700-home, 800-acre active-adult community located in Broomfield, Colorado. It is part of the larger master plan known as Anthem Colorado in which nearly 1,400 homes have been built since its opening in 2006.Amenities at Anthem Ranch include the 32,000-square-foot Aspen Lodge Community and Recreation Center, a 90-acre park, an outdoor amphitheater, picnic pavilion, multiple fishing lakes and fishing pier. Located just 20 minutes from both downtown Denver and Boulder, Colorado and 25 minutes from Denver International Airport, Anthem boasts extraordinary Rocky Mountain views and over 48 miles of walking and hiking trails intermingled among 735 acres of preserved open space, making it the ideal place for active adult living. Neighborhoods in the community where Toll Brothers is building will be identified as "Anthem Ranch by Toll Brothers". Toll Brothers plans to offer 12 to 15 different floor plans ranging in size from 1,500 to over 3,000 square feet with base home prices from the low $300,000s to the upper $400,000s. Through Toll Brothers' unique customization system, buyers will be able to extensively customize their homes with a tremendous variety of structural and designer options to enhance their lifestyles. The Company expects to open for sale in May 2013 with the Grand Opening of its model home park in January 2014.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV