Cramer was also bearish on Liquidity Services (LQDT), a company he said lacks credibility, despite selling for just 14 times earnings with a 22% growth rate. He was also bearish on Krispy Kreme (KKD), telling a viewer to roll into Dunkin Brands (DNKN) instead.
Finally, Cramer said he'll only recommend Tibco Software (TIBX) on a pullback, after the company's shares ran up a quick 10%.
No Huddle Offense
In his "No Huddle Offense" segment, Cramer said that after a big market run, money managers are always looking for new ideas, stocks that have been behind the curve.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV