CLEVELAND, March 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- KeyCorp (NYSE:KEY) announced today that it has reported its 2013 Company Run Stress Test Results and Process, as required by the Dodd-Frank Act, on the Regulatory Disclosure page of its website, www.key.com/ir. The disclosure includes stress test results for KeyCorp and KeyBank but does not take into account Key's planned capital actions.
Key's Company run stress test results are not necessarily indicative of Key's performance as part of the Federal Reserve's 2013 Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review process ("CCAR"), and no positive or negative inference about Key's CCAR results (including permitted capital distributions) should be drawn from these Company run stress test results. The Federal Reserve plans to publicly release the results of CCAR on Thursday, March 14, 2013.
About KeyCorpKeyCorp was organized more than 160 years ago and is headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio. One of the nation's largest bank-based financial services companies, Key has assets of approximately $89 billion.
Key provides deposit, lending, cash management and investment services to individuals, small and medium-sized businesses in 14 states under the name of KeyBank National Association. Key also provides a broad range of sophisticated corporate and investment banking products, such as merger and acquisition advice, public and private debt and equity, syndications and derivatives to middle market companies in selected industries throughout the United States under the KeyBanc Capital Markets trade name. For more information, visit https://www.key.com/. KeyBank is Member FDIC.SOURCE KeyCorp
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV