MCLEAN, Va., March 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- USA TODAY, official U.S. representative to the 2013 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity, today announced the first wave of U.S. jurors chosen to represent the American creative community at this year's Festival. The jurors chosen for this prestigious honor will judge more than 30,000 entries from all over the world. Jurors were selected based on a rigorous selection process and each jury contains an even balance of members from around the globe and from a representative spread of agencies, independents and networks.
USA TODAY is proud to be the official U.S. representative to the Cannes Lions 2013 International Festival of Creativity. In honor of the Festival's 60 th anniversary, USA TODAY is pleased to celebrate the American talent that will represent our nation.
Following are the first wave of 2013 U.S. Cannes Lions Jury members:
- U.S. Cyber Jurors: President: Bob Greenberg, Founder, Chairman & CEO, R/GA Susan Bonds, Chief Executive Officer, 42 Entertainment Neil Heymann, Group Creative Director, Droga5
- U.S. Design Jurors: Conor Brady, Global Creative Director, Huge Inc. Karl Heiselman, CEO, Wolff Olins
- U.S. Direct Jurors:President: Mark Tutssel, Worldwide Chief Creative Officer, Leo Burnett John Immesoete, Chief Creative Officer, Ryan Partnership
- U.S. Film Jurors: Lisa Bennett, EVP/Creative, DDB North America Tor Myhren, President & Chief Creative Officer, Grey New York
- U.S. Film Craft Jurors:President: Joe Pytka, Director Jasper Thomlinson, Executive Producer, Caviar
- U.S. Outdoor Jurors:President: Tony Granger, Global Chief Creative Officer, Y&R Sarah Barclay, Executive Creative Director, JWT New York
- U.S. PR Jurors: Jennifer Scott, Managing Director, Ogilvy Public Relations Nancy Seliger, EVP & Sr. Partner, Global Client Relations, Fleishman-Hillard
- U.S. Press Jurors: Steve Simpson, Chief Creative Officer, Ogilvy North America
- U.S. Promo & Activation Jurors:President: Rob Schwartz, Global Creative President, TBWA Worldwide Mark Taylor, VP & Executive Creative Director, Crispin Porter + Bogusky
- U.S. Radio Jurors: Ewan Paterson, Chief Creative Officer, DDB Chicago
The jurors for Branded Content & Entertainment, Creative Effectiveness, Innovation, Media, Mobile, Titanium and Integrated will be announced at a later date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV