Zend Developer Series: Developers Debug Faster With Zend Server
CUPERTINO, Calif., March 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it." - Brian Kernighan 
Did you know?
- Up to 70% of fixing a bug is first finding it and re-creating the problem .
- Nearly 80% of developers spend a quarter of their time or more resolving production problems .
- 56% of companies have experienced apps that work in testing but fail in production .
Zend, the PHP Company, wants to help developers spend their time doing what they love – creating the apps that make people say "wow." We've designed Zend Server, which comes in both free and paid editions, to include advanced debugging tools that take the hard labor out of application troubleshooting.How Zend Server Helps Developers (Yes, Even the Free Edition!)
- View a method-by-method view of any PHP request execution: get deeper insight into the root cause of bugs and app performance problems with Code Tracing
- Debug web services faster: find out exactly why a web services call failed
- Understand the relationship between code changes and performance: dashboards provide vital performance and utilization metrics during development
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts