March 8, 2013
/PRNewswire/ -- Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it." -
Did you know?
- Up to 70% of fixing a bug is first finding it and re-creating the problem .
- Nearly 80% of developers spend a quarter of their time or more resolving production problems .
- 56% of companies have experienced apps that work in testing but fail in production .
, the PHP Company, wants to help developers spend their time doing what they love – creating the apps that make people say "wow." We've designed
, which comes in both free and paid editions, to include advanced debugging tools that take the hard labor out of application troubleshooting.
How Zend Server Helps Developers (Yes, Even the Free Edition!)
- View a method-by-method view of any PHP request execution: get deeper insight into the root cause of bugs and app performance problems with Code Tracing
- Debug web services faster: find out exactly why a web services call failed
- Understand the relationship between code changes and performance: dashboards provide vital performance and utilization metrics during development
For apps ready to move into production, the Small Business, Professional and Enterprise editions of Zend Server provide production troubleshooting. This includes the ability to make a recording of the live method-by-method execution of application requests. The result is that when problems occur, developers can avoid wasted time diagnosing what happened. These versions also come with extended metric and event data retention, automation tools and other advanced features.