Infiniti Announces New Hybrid Version Of 2014 Infiniti QX60 Premium Crossover
The new QX60 Hybrid will be powered by a 2.5-liter supercharged engine and 15 kW electric motor connected to an advanced CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission). Net system horsepower is estimated at 250 horsepower. Based on technology found in the Infiniti M35h Hybrid, the QX60 Hybrid's Infiniti Direct Response Hybrid ® system uses a compact Lithium-ion battery and electric motor to provide supplementary power through its one-motor/two-clutch system. The result is a delivery of power equivalent to the 3.5-liter V6 but with 4-cylinder fuel economy. An Intelligent Regenerative Braking system partially recharges the battery during vehicle braking.
In addition, with use of the compact Li-ion battery located under the 3 rd row seat, the QX60 Hybrid maintains its flat rear floor for easier passenger access to the rear seats and no impact to cargo room. The QX60 Hybrid will also offer a wide range of available advanced technologies, such as Backup Collision Intervention (BCI) and Around View ® Monitor.
More information about the 2014 Infiniti QX60 Hybrid will be available following its official media unveiling on March 27. The 2013 New York International Auto Show public days run from Friday March 29 through Sunday April 7 at Jacob Javits Center.
About Infiniti Infiniti offers a full-line of luxury performance automobiles, including the G Coupe, Sedan and Convertible, Infiniti M sedan, EX and FX crossovers, the QX full-size SUV and the all-new Infiniti JX luxury crossover. More information about Infiniti and its Total Ownership Experience ® can be found at www.InfinitiUSA.com.*Preliminary estimate, combined city/highway mpg, Ward's 2013 Luxury Large SUV Segment. SOURCE Infiniti
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV