Infiniti Announces New Hybrid Version Of 2014 Infiniti QX60 Premium Crossover
FRANKLIN, Tenn., March 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
- 2014 Infiniti QX60 Hybrid set for world debut at upcoming New York International Auto Show
- Features Infiniti Direct Response Hybrid ® one-motor / two-clutch system adapted to front-wheel drive/all-wheel drive
- Inspired design offers anticipated combined fuel economy of 26 miles per gallon, which is expected to be best-in-class for any 7-passenger luxury crossover – without any reduction in passenger or luggage space
- Offered with all-wheel drive or front-wheel drive, joins Infiniti lineup in summer 2013 with a premium over non-hybrid QX60 of about $3,000 M.S.R.P
Infiniti Motor Company Ltd. today announced that a new gasoline electric hybrid model will join the 2014 Infiniti QX60 premium crossover lineup in the United States this summer, following its world debut at the upcoming New York International Auto Show. With the addition of the new QX60 Hybrid to the Q70 Hybrid (currently available as the M Hybrid) and previously announced Q50 Hybrid, Infiniti will have a trio of advanced Direct Response Hybrids for the 2014 model year.
The new Infiniti QX60 Hybrid is projected to realize 26 miles per gallon fuel economy (combined city/highway driving) – a 24 percent increase over non-hybrid QX60 models and is projected to have best 7-passenger fuel efficiency in the segment.* Most significantly, it does so with absolutely no compromise of performance, interior roominess or cargo space compared to non-hybrid QX60 models. The new Infiniti QX60 Hybrid is projected to be priced about $3,000 USD above the non-hybrid models, providing reduced emissions, enhanced fuel economy and extended driving range without a major price premium.Launched in early 2012 as the Infiniti JX35, the Infiniti QX60 has quickly become one of the most popular vehicles in the expanding luxury crossover market. It is also one of Infiniti's best-selling models, second only to the current Infiniti G line, and has grown Infiniti's presence in the premium market by capturing family buyers with its advanced 7-passenger/3-row seating and stunning exterior and interior styling.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV