Infiniti Announces New Hybrid Version Of 2014 Infiniti QX60 Premium Crossover
FRANKLIN, Tenn., March 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
- 2014 Infiniti QX60 Hybrid set for world debut at upcoming New York International Auto Show
- Features Infiniti Direct Response Hybrid ® one-motor / two-clutch system adapted to front-wheel drive/all-wheel drive
- Inspired design offers anticipated combined fuel economy of 26 miles per gallon, which is expected to be best-in-class for any 7-passenger luxury crossover – without any reduction in passenger or luggage space
- Offered with all-wheel drive or front-wheel drive, joins Infiniti lineup in summer 2013 with a premium over non-hybrid QX60 of about $3,000 M.S.R.P
Infiniti Motor Company Ltd. today announced that a new gasoline electric hybrid model will join the 2014 Infiniti QX60 premium crossover lineup in the United States this summer, following its world debut at the upcoming New York International Auto Show. With the addition of the new QX60 Hybrid to the Q70 Hybrid (currently available as the M Hybrid) and previously announced Q50 Hybrid, Infiniti will have a trio of advanced Direct Response Hybrids for the 2014 model year.
The new Infiniti QX60 Hybrid is projected to realize 26 miles per gallon fuel economy (combined city/highway driving) – a 24 percent increase over non-hybrid QX60 models and is projected to have best 7-passenger fuel efficiency in the segment.* Most significantly, it does so with absolutely no compromise of performance, interior roominess or cargo space compared to non-hybrid QX60 models. The new Infiniti QX60 Hybrid is projected to be priced about $3,000 USD above the non-hybrid models, providing reduced emissions, enhanced fuel economy and extended driving range without a major price premium.Launched in early 2012 as the Infiniti JX35, the Infiniti QX60 has quickly become one of the most popular vehicles in the expanding luxury crossover market. It is also one of Infiniti's best-selling models, second only to the current Infiniti G line, and has grown Infiniti's presence in the premium market by capturing family buyers with its advanced 7-passenger/3-row seating and stunning exterior and interior styling.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts