RNC Chairman Priebus To Share Future Republican Strategy At The National Press Club On March 18
WASHINGTON, March 8, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Republican National Committee chairman Reince Priebus will discuss the party's future strategy at National Press Club Speakers Breakfast at 8 a.m. Monday, March 18 in the Ballroom.
Priebus was re-elected chairman of RNC in January following the party's defeat in the 2012 presidential election. Priebus has said the party's success depends on making conservative principles relevant to all Americans and pledged to use new technology, such as social media, to draw new voters to the party.
Breakfast is served at 8 a.m. Remarks begin promptly at 8:30 a.m., followed by a question-and-answer session ending at 9:30 a.m. Tickets cost $21 for Press Club members and $35 non-members. Click here to purchase tickets.For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (202) 662-7501. Tickets must be paid for at the time of purchase. National Press Club Luncheons are webcast live on press.org. Follow the conversation on Twitter using the hashtag #NPCLunch, or on Facebook at (facebook.com/PressClubDC) and Twitter (@PressClubDC). Submit questions for speakers in advance and during the live event by sending them to @QNPCLunch on Twitter. To submit a question in advance, PRIEBUS in the subject line and send to email@example.com before 4 p.m. on Sunday, March 17. The Press Club is on the 13th floor, 529 14th Street, NW, Washington, D.C. Credentialed press may cover this event with ID. About the National Press ClubThe National Press Club is the world's leading professional organization for journalists with more than 3,300 members worldwide representing every major news organization. More than 250,000 people visit the Club each year to attend more than 2,000 events. The Club was founded in 1908 and is on the web at press.org. SOURCE National Press Club
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV