Imagine a world in which you don’t need to speak to a car salesperson to get a trade-in quote, or a restaurant hostess to find out the wait time, or a hotel concierge to find the hottest city attraction. This world of dynamic digital merchandising is now possible as 3M debuts its first fully integrated, interactive Virtual Presenter at South by Southwest Interactive (SXSW).
SXSW attendees can interact with the life-like digital avatar through a touch screen to get conference panel recommendations, learn more about 3M through a game-like interface, and share information about their Virtual Presenter experience with friends on Facebook and Twitter. The new addition of a programmable touch panel to the 3M Virtual Presenter now unlocks the possibility for countless interactive applications.
Three Interactive Virtual Presenters will be on display throughout the Austin Convention Center during SXSW Interactive 2013 for attendees to be inspired by the possibilities of this new technology. These helpful “guides” will be on hand at the Connection Centers ( outside exhibit halls 2 and 4) and the 3M Interactive Lounge ( Meeting Room 1) to assist conference attendees with information.
“The interactive 3M Virtual Presenter represents the next generation of interactive digital communication,” says Bill Hibbard, 3M Business Development Manager. “While virtual presenters have been seen at trade shows, airports and drugstores during the past few years, 3M’s new integrated, interactive virtual presenter provides the opportunity to capture data, generate leads, customize content and drive social engagement. With all the creative minds and innovation leaders coming to Austin this week, we’re thrilled to enhance the SXSW Interactive experience for attendees looking for schedule information.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV