4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday: UNS, ATI, TROW, NEM
Allegheny Technologies (NYSE: ATI) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 18 cents per share. At a price of $32.79 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.3%. The average volume for Allegheny Technologies has been 1.9 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Allegheny Technologies has a market cap of $3.4 billion and is part of the industrial industry. Shares are up 6.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. Allegheny Technologies Incorporated (ATI) engages in the production of specialty metals worldwide. It operates in three segments: High Performance Metals, Flat-Rolled Products, and Engineered Products. The company has a P/E ratio of 21.99. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Allegheny Technologies a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Allegheny Technologies as a hold. Among the primary strengths of the company is its solid financial position based on a variety of debt and liquidity measures that we have evaluated. At the same time, however, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, poor profit margins and weak operating cash flow. You can view the full Allegheny Technologies Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV