4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday: TXRH, AEE, MJN, NWSA
Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (NYSE: MJN) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 34 cents per share. At a price of $75.15 as of 9:36 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.8%. The average volume for Mead Johnson Nutrition Company has been 1.8 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Mead Johnson Nutrition Company has a market cap of $15.3 billion and is part of the food & beverage industry. Shares are up 13.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. Mead Johnson Nutrition Company manufactures, distributes, and sells infant formulas, children's nutrition, and other nutritional products. The company has a P/E ratio of 25.62. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Mead Johnson Nutrition Company a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Mead Johnson Nutrition Company as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its notable return on equity, expanding profit margins, good cash flow from operations, impressive record of earnings per share growth and compelling growth in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself. You can view the full Mead Johnson Nutrition Company Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV