4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday: TCAP, APH, PSA, APC
Amphenol (NYSE: APH) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 11 cents per share. At a price of $72.91 as of 9:34 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 0.6%. The average volume for Amphenol has been 666,400 shares per day over the past 30 days. Amphenol has a market cap of $11.6 billion and is part of the electronics industry. Shares are up 12.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. Amphenol Corporation designs, manufactures, and markets electrical, electronic, and fiber optic connectors; interconnect systems; and coaxial and specialty cables worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 21.47. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate Amphenol a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Amphenol as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. You can view the full Amphenol Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV