4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday: MGA, NWS, KSS, HPQ
Hewlett-Packard (NYSE: HPQ) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 13 cents per share. At a price of $20.92 as of 9:36 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.5%. The average volume for Hewlett-Packard has been 28.0 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Hewlett-Packard has a market cap of $40.9 billion and is part of the computer hardware industry. Shares are up 46.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. Hewlett-Packard Company and its subsidiaries provide products, technologies, software, solutions, and services to individual consumers, small-and medium-sized businesses (SMBs), and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health, and education sectors worldwide. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Hewlett-Packard a buy, 6 analysts rate it a sell, and 17 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Hewlett-Packard as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its deteriorating net income, generally high debt management risk, disappointing return on equity, poor profit margins and generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself. You can view the full Hewlett-Packard Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
- See our dividend calendar.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV