There is also focused research and development through a joint agreement between Boeing, KLM, Amsterdam Airport Schiphol and Air Traffic Control in the Netherlands. This agreement is an extension of an agreement first signed in 2002 to develop solutions for the sustained growth of aviation in the Netherlands.
"Boeing is committed to improving the efficiency of flight by working with progressive airlines such as KLM to accelerate smart technololgies and make them available for regular commercial use," said Julie Felgar, managing director of environment and aviation policy for Boeing Commercial Airplanes. "Through our support and services organization and commitment to relentless research, we can help ensure their airplanes are safe, reliable and on time."
"This is yet another great example of a value-added partnership between Boeing and the Netherlands, a country with an outstanding aerospace and technology industry," said Brian Moran, vice president, Boeing Northern Europe. "KLM is one of the most progressive airlines in the industry and a great partner in our ongoing commitment to finding ways to realize savings in fuel and reductions in emissions and noise."
For more information about Boeing's environment technologies, please visit www.boeing.comMedia Contacts: Eszter UngarBoeing International +32 2 777 07 26 or firstname.lastname@example.org Daryl StephensonBoeing Research & Technology+1-314-232-8203 or email@example.com Terrance ScottBoeing Commercial Airplanes+1-206-766-2949 or firstname.lastname@example.org Follow us on Twitter @Boeing SOURCE Boeing
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV