Einstein Bros.® Bagels is pleased to announce the return of its fresh-baked, green St. Patrick’s Day bagels for lucky fans to enjoy St. Patrick’s Day holiday weekend, March 15 -17. A new addition this year are the new shamrock sugar cookies topped with green icing that are available now through St. Patrick’s Day to guests at Einstein Bros. restaurants nationwide. An Einstein Bros. fresh-baked, green bagel and a fresh-brewed cup of Darn Good Coffee® make the perfect pair for guests at the top o’ the mornin’.
"This March we are excited to share our fare of green holiday-inspired treats which are a playful, bright way for guests looking to spread some seasonal cheer with friends and family this St. Patrick’s Day,” commented Jeff O’Neill, chief executive officer for Einstein Noah Restaurant Group.
Einstein Bros. diverse menu offerings include its famous freshly baked bagels, including the new Super Grains bagels, freshly prepared signature sandwiches, Smart Choice menu selections, hearty soups, delicious sweets and bottomless artisan roasted coffee.
For a location nearest you, please visit www.einsteinbros.com.About Einstein Noah Restaurant Group Einstein Noah Restaurant Group, Inc. is a leading company in the quick casual restaurant industry that operates and licenses locations primarily under the Einstein Bros.® and Noah's New York Bagels® brands and primarily franchises locations under the Manhattan Bagel® brand. The Company's retail system consists of over 800 restaurants in 39 states and the District of Columbia. It also operates a dough production facility. The Company's stock is traded on the NASDAQ under the symbol BAGL. Visit www.einsteinnoah.com for additional information. Follow Einstein Bros on: Facebook | Twitter
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV