More than 1,500 business leaders and workforce professionals from across the nation will gather at the National Association Workforce Board Forum in Washington DC. Monster Government Solutions will be a platinum sponsor at the Forum, and will be showcasing innovative workforce solutions. Monster Government Solutions, a division of Monster Worldwide (NYSE:MWW), is the premier provider of complete workforce solutions for government and education.
|What:||National Association of Workforce Board Forum 2013 (NAWB)|
|When:||March 9-12, 2013|
|1919 Connecticut Avenue, NW|
|Washington, DC 20009|
|Booth #:||112 and 114|
Representatives from Monster Government Solutions, workforce investment boards, local and state officials and experts will participate in a number of workshops that will spotlight innovative ways to facilitate services to job seekers and improve veteran employment while engaging today’s young job seekers.
Monster Government Solutions, an NAWB Forum platinum sponsor, who will address several critical topics, including how to:
- Leverage unparalleled insights into localized labor market data with Real-Time Labor Intelligence and helping organizations with crucial workforce decisions, initiatives and services.
- Increase job readiness and placement by engaging young, dislocated workers and others via Online Career Community Sites.
- Increase the speed of placement for unemployed individuals with Online Job Center Solutions.
- Complement existing offerings to youth, displaced workers and veterans and equipping WIB staff to help workforces stand out from the crowd with Power Seeker Workshops, Power Recruiter Workshops and Making Your Future Count live and online workshops.
- Provide veterans with proven resources like Monster Government Solutions’ innovative Military Skills Translator.
Monster Government Solutions will be hosting a wide range of programs designed to help state and local governments, workforce boards and educational institutions accomplish their goals, this year and beyond.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV