More than 1,500 business leaders and workforce professionals from across the nation will gather at the National Association Workforce Board Forum in Washington DC. Monster Government Solutions will be a platinum sponsor at the Forum, and will be showcasing innovative workforce solutions. Monster Government Solutions, a division of Monster Worldwide (NYSE:MWW), is the premier provider of complete workforce solutions for government and education.
|March 9-12, 2013|
|1919 Connecticut Avenue, NW|
|Washington, DC 20009|
|112 and 114|
Representatives from Monster Government Solutions, workforce investment boards, local and state officials and experts will participate in a number of workshops that will spotlight innovative ways to facilitate services to job seekers and improve veteran employment while engaging today’s young job seekers.
Monster Government Solutions, an NAWB Forum platinum sponsor, who will address several critical topics, including how to:
- Leverage unparalleled insights into localized labor market data with Real-Time Labor Intelligence and helping organizations with crucial workforce decisions, initiatives and services.
- Increase job readiness and placement by engaging young, dislocated workers and others via Online Career Community Sites.
- Increase the speed of placement for unemployed individuals with Online Job Center Solutions.
- Complement existing offerings to youth, displaced workers and veterans and equipping WIB staff to help workforces stand out from the crowd with Power Seeker Workshops, Power Recruiter Workshops and Making Your Future Count live and online workshops.
- Provide veterans with proven resources like Monster Government Solutions’ innovative Military Skills Translator.
Monster Government Solutions will be hosting a wide range of programs designed to help state and local governments, workforce boards and educational institutions accomplish their goals, this year and beyond.