Liberty Interactive LLC (“Liberty”), a subsidiary of Liberty Interactive Corporation (NASDAQ: LINTA/LINTB and LVNTA/LVNTB), announced the final redemption payment to the holders of its outstanding 3.25% Senior Exchangeable Debentures due 2031. Liberty previously announced that it would redeem the debentures in full on March 8, 2013. The debentures are attributed to the Liberty Ventures tracking stock group.
In connection with the redemption, Liberty elected to terminate the right of debenture holders, effective January 25, 2013, to exchange their debentures for the exchange market value of the reference shares attributable to the debentures. The reference shares attributable to each debenture consist of 9.2833 shares of Viacom class B common stock and 9.2833 shares of CBS Corporation common stock.
The redemption price for each outstanding debenture will be paid in cash, and equals the sum of (1) the adjusted principal amount of a debenture as of the redemption date, (2) accrued and unpaid interest on such debenture to but not including the redemption date and (3) any final period distribution on such debenture. Each debenture holder has received a notice providing the details of the redemption through the facilities of the Depositary Trust Company. The final amount to be paid per bond is as follows:
|Accrued||Final Period||Total per|
After the redemption, the company will have utilized $423.5 million of cash during the first quarter for the retirement of these debentures.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV