EDMONTON, March 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - The Cash Store Financial Services Inc. ("Cash Store Financial") (TSX:CSF) (NYSE:CSFS) is announcing today that the response to its roll-out of a suite of line of credit products in Ontario has been positive. These line of credit products, first introduced in Ontario on February 1, are designed to better serve under-banked consumers through flexible, medium-term credit products that help consumers to build a credit history and move toward lower cost mainstream credit.
The Company reports that consumer acceptance of these products has been strong, and that since February 1, 2013 its loan volumes, loan fees and total revenue in Ontario and all other Canadian jurisdictions have been generally consistent with such performance during the same period in 2012.
The Company also offers its line of credit products in Manitoba.
About Cash Store FinancialCash Store Financial is the only lender and broker of short‐term advances and provider of other financial services in Canada that is listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: CSF). Cash Store Financial also trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CSFS). Cash Store Financial operates 511 branches across Canada under the banners "Cash Store Financial", "Instaloans" and "The Title Store". Cash Store Financial also operates 25 branches in the United Kingdom. Cash Store Financial and Instaloans primarily act as lenders and brokers to facilitate short-term advances and provide other financial services to income-earning consumers who may not be able to obtain them from traditional banks. Cash Store Financial also provides a private-label debit card (the "Freedom" card) and a prepaid credit card (the "Freedom MasterCard") as well as other financial services, including bank accounts.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV