About LOFT Founded in 1998, the LOFT brand offers approachable fashion with on-trend, stylish pieces, all at affordable price points. LOFT delivers on its promise to be her trusted stylist, giving her ideas and inspiration to make every look uniquely her own. LOFT believes in offering VERSATILE, ACCESSIBLE and AFFORDABLE fashion with undeniably FEMININE appeal, special and unexpected DETAILS, and a flattering FIT.
For more information, visit loft.com.
ANN INC.'s E-Commerce Strategy During 2012, ANN INC. significantly enhanced the online shopping experience at both anntaylor.com and loft.com through the addition of new features and functionality. In addition, ANN INC. successfully launched the first phase of its multi-channel initiative, which is providing clients with greater access to its products across distribution channels. The launch of international shipping represents another integral step in the Company's strategy and was developed in partnership with FiftyOne, a market leader in global e-commerce.
About ANN INC. ANN INC. is the parent Company of Ann Taylor and LOFT, two of the leading women's specialty retail fashion brands in North America. The Company operates 984 Ann Taylor, Ann Taylor Factory, LOFT and LOFT Outlet stores in 47 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and Canada as of February 2, 2013. Our Ann Taylor and LOFT brands are available in more than 100 countries worldwide online at AnnTaylor.com and LOFT.com. Visit ANNINC.com for more information (NYSE: ANN).SOURCE ANN INC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV