Intrigue Heats Up In Mystery Fiction Sequel
EXETER, N.H., March 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- For those who are left hanging with the first book, they should fret no more because the thrilling mystery and British humor of The Skein continues in this exciting sequel that will keep readers at the edge of their seat. Author Elizabeth Schaeffer is back with her riveting fictional series of suspense, wit and romance with The Renaissance of the Skein.
In this book, the plot gets even darker and the action continues to heighten. As this thrilling saga continues, more mystery and suspense await readers. New and even more fascinating characters are here to join in this complex plot. Accompany the strong-willed Lady Ann, who ends up a survivor after going through all the trials and challenges in the first book, as she recovers the ancient mystery of the Skein.
Readers will witness again the constant struggle between good and evil and the choices people make that can dangerously tilt that balance into destruction. Never-ending intrigue and mystery surround the pages of The Renaissance of the Skein.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV