Jamba Juice Company (NASDAQ:JMBA) announced today that the Company will be presenting at the 25th Annual Roth Conference on Monday, March 18, 2013 at the Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel in Dana Point, Calif.
Presenting from the Company will be James D. White, chairman, president and chief executive officer. The presentation will begin at 12:30 p.m. Pacific Time (3:30 p.m. ET).
Investors and interested parties may listen to the live webcast of this presentation by visiting the Company’s website at www.jambajuice.com under the Investor Relations section at the appropriate time.
About Jamba, Inc.Jamba, Inc., (the “Company”) owns and franchises Jamba Juice stores through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Jamba Juice Company. Jamba Juice Company is a leading restaurant retailer of better-for-you, specialty beverage and food offerings, which include great tasting, whole fruit smoothies, fresh squeezed juices and juice blends, hot coffee and teas, hot oatmeal, breakfast wraps, sandwiches and mini-wraps, California Flatbreads™, frozen yogurt, and a variety of baked goods and snacks. As of January 1, 2013, there were 809 store locations globally. There were 301 Company-owned and operated stores and 473 franchise-operated stores in the United States, and 35 international stores. Jamba Juice Company has expanded the Jamba brand by direct selling of consumer packaged goods (“CPG”) and licensing its trademark. CPG products for at-home enjoyment are also available online, through select retailers across the nation and in Jamba outlets in the United States. Fans of Jamba Juice can find out more about Jamba Juice's locations as well as specific offerings and promotions by visiting the Jamba Juice website at www.JambaJuice.com or by contacting Jamba’s Guest Services team at 1-866-4R-FRUIT (473-7848).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV