Mr. Lawson continued, “On behalf of the Board, I would like to thank Frank and Ron for their commitment and dedication over the past years.”
About Rodger Lawson
Rodger A. Lawson, 66, has been a director of the Company since February 2012 and was Lead Independent Director from August 2012 to January 2013. Mr. Lawson is a retired financial services executive who most recently served as President and CEO of Fidelity Investments – Financial Services. Prior to joining Fidelity, Mr. Lawson served in several senior executive roles with Prudential Financial, including Vice Chairman. He has held numerous other executive positions in financial services, including President and CEO of Van Eck Global, and Managing Director and Partner of Bankers Trust Company and CEO of the Private Bank and Global Mutual Funds. Previously, Mr. Lawson was President and CEO of Fidelity Investments Retail Group, and CEO of the Dreyfus Service Corporation. Mr. Lawson is currently on the board of directors of UnitedHealth Group, Inc. Mr. Lawson is a member of the E*TRADE Bank board and the E*TRADE Financial Corporation Compensation Committee.
About E*TRADE FinancialThe E*TRADE Financial family of companies provides financial services including online brokerage and related banking products and services to retail investors. Specific business segments include Trading and Investing and Balance Sheet Management. Securities products and services are offered by E*TRADE Securities LLC (Member FINRA/SIPC). Bank products and services are offered by E*TRADE Bank, a Federal savings bank, Member FDIC, or its subsidiaries and affiliates. More information is available at www.etrade.com. ETFC-G Important Notices E*TRADE Financial, E*TRADE and the E*TRADE logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of E*TRADE Financial Corporation. © 2013 E*TRADE Financial Corporation. All rights reserved.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV