- Net sales totaled $14.2 million compared to $21.5 million in the 2011 quarter.
- Gross margin was 36.6% compared to 35.9% in the 2011 quarter.
- Operating expenses totaled $7.0 million compared to $11.6 million in the 2011 quarter.
- GAAP net loss was $1.4 million, or $0.06 per diluted share, compared to $3.3 million, or $0.14 per diluted share, in the 2011 quarter.
- Before giving effect to a goodwill impairment charge of $0.6 million in the 2012 quarter and $4.5 million in the 2011 quarter, MEMSIC realized a net loss of $0.8 million, or $0.03 for the 2012 quarter and net income of $1.2 million, or $0.05 per share, for the 2011 quarter.
- EBITDA was ($0.5) million compared to ($2.3) million in the 2011 quarter. Before giving effect to the goodwill impairment charge in each quarter, EBITDA was $0.2 million and $2.2 million, respectively.
MEMSIC Announces Fourth-Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts