NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- A risky asset class just got riskier as stock market fundamentals remain overvalued and as the technicals become more overbought. This week the Dow Industrial Average joined the Dow Transportation Average setting new all-time highs, and in the process confirmed a Dow Theory Buy.
This week my writings focused on reasons to be cautious and included exit strategies in addition to my "buy and trade" strategies.
On Monday, I wrote
On Tuesday, I wrote
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV