- Assets to be acquired by Exterran Partners include Exterran Holdings’ contracts serving 50 customers together with approximately 370 compressor units used to provide compression services under those contracts, representing approximately 253,000 horsepower and approximately 8 percent (by available horsepower) of the combined U.S. contract operations business of Exterran Holdings and Exterran Partners.
- In addition, the acquisition will include contracts covering approximately 6,000 horsepower owned by Exterran Partners which are currently being leased to Exterran Holdings and approximately 200 compressor units comprising approximately 100,000 horsepower currently being leased from Exterran Holdings to Exterran Partners.
- The consideration to be paid to Exterran Holdings’ affiliates will consist entirely of Exterran Partners’ equity, comprised of approximately 7.1 million common units and approximately 145,000 general partner units.
- The transaction is subject to regulatory approval and other closing conditions and is expected to close in March or April 2013.
Exterran Partners To Acquire Compression Assets From Exterran Holdings
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts