CHICAGO, March 8, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Monroe Capital Corporation (Nasdaq:MRCC) ("Monroe") today announced its first quarter 2013 dividend and its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2012.
Except where the context suggests otherwise, the terms "Monroe," "we," "us," "our," and "Company" refer to Monroe Capital Corporation.
Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2012 Financial Highlights
- Net increase in net assets resulting from operations of $0.18 per share
- Net investment income of $0.15 per share
- Net asset value (NAV) of $14.54 per share
- Declared a quarterly dividend of $0.34 per share for the first quarter of 2013
- Originated $78.6 million of new funded investments during the quarter, in addition to the initial portfolio purchase of $67.5 million of assets in connection with our initial public offering ("IPO")
- Successful completion of our IPO, raising gross proceeds of $86.3 million
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts