NEW YORK -- Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) is expected by analysts Monday to post fourth-quarter earnings of $1.06 a share on sales of $1.86 billion, up 16% from a year earlier..
Apparel retailer Urban Outfitters (URBN) is forecast to report earnings of 57 cents a share in the fourth quarter on revenue of $848.2 million.5 Stocks Ready to Break Out
A study of Boston Scientific's (BSX) Watchman device, aimed at preventing strokes in people at high risk of them because of an irregular heartbeat, found the device is safer than previous testing found, but may not be better than a drug that is used now for preventing strokes, heart-related deaths and blood clots in people with atrial fibrillation over the long term, The Associated Press reported.
AT&T (T) is reportedly interested in buying a 25% stake in India's Reliance Jio Infocomm, a telecommunications venture controlled by billionaire Mukesh Ambani, for $3.5 billion, Reuters reported, citing the Times of India newspaper.
Convenience store owner Casey's General Stores (CASY) is expected by Wall Street to post fourth-quarter profit of 47 cents a share on revenue of $1.71 billion.
Scientific Games (SGMS), a supplier of lottery games and other gaming products, is expected to post fourth-quarter earnings of 5 cents a share on revenue of $237 million. Why Twitter Will Live and Facebook Will Die -- Part 2
-- Written by Joseph Woelfel
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Joseph Woelfel >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV