Test Next Season's Ski Kit In Les Deux Alpes With Neilson
LONDON, March 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Neilson, specialists in exhilarating ski holidays, have recently announced that they're offering skiers an unforgettable experience this April on the celebrated French slopes of Les Deux Alpes. In collaboration with mountain sports experts Ellis Brigham, BASI (the British Association of Snowsport Instructors) and Acrobat TV, Neilson's exclusive package includes a 6 day Les 2 Alpes ski pass, 6 days unlimited testing on the latest 2014 season skis and much more - all for the unbeatable price of £225 per person.
As well as expert help and advice from the Ellis Brigham and BASI teams, there will be the usual array of top entertainment available at Neilson's flagship Hotel Aalborg, which boasts a great location, superb food and attentive service - you might even catch a glimpse of a certain sporting celebrity!
From the 6 th to 13 th April 2013, Neilson will be bringing the next generation of skis to a few lucky winter sports enthusiasts. Normally reserved for press and trade, this is an amazing opportunity to ski the latest skis and try a wide and diverse range of products - from cruisey piste skis to high-performance freeride skis.Also showcasing their 2014 models will be well-known brands like Salomon and Atomic, and all ski tests will be set up and supervised by professional Ellis Bingham staff ready to put each bit of test kit through their paces. As one of the most knowledgeable ski hardware teams in the country, Ellis Bingham will provide expert advice on the most suitable equipment for each individual's style and ability. For tips and analysis of individual skiing techniques, expert instructors from BASI will be on hand to ski with guests on the slopes of Les Deux Alpes. If you're after some further guidance they'll also be handing out pointers on how to get the best out of the skis and the snow.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV