Aggreko To Supply 57 MW Of Power To Djibouti
In the Local business, which accounts for about half of our revenues, we hire our equipment to customers, who then operate it for themselves, although we retain responsibility for servicing and maintaining it. In the International Power Projects business, which also accounts for about half of our revenues, we operate as a power producer. We install and operate power plants and we charge our customers both for providing the generating capacity, and for the electricity we produce. We design and manufacture equipment specifically for these requirements in our factory in Dumbarton, Scotland.
Recent customers include the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games, the Vancouver 2010 Olympic Winter Games and the power utilities in over 50 countries including the UK, France, Angola , Kenya, Indonesia , Bangladesh , Venezuela , Chile, Brazil and the USA.
In 2011 we fulfilled almost 43,000 customers' assignments and when researched, 69% of them gave us a recommendation of 9 or 10 out of 10.
For more information, please visit the company website at : http://www.africa.aggreko.com.For more information contact: Nicholas van Santen PR Manager, Aggreko EMEA Tel: +971-56-682-5978 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Simon Lyons Global Director of Marketing & Communication, Aggreko plc Tel: +44-141-2255900 E-mail: email@example.com SOURCE Aggreko
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV