Amidst all the talk of human love for fashion, we wonder what your pets think to be dressed in pretty, pink frocks and scarves! The next time you walk your dog, observe that attention attention she gets from potential mates; are they complimenting her dressing sense? You can't rule out the possibility of your dog's fashion echoing your own; if you've dressed your dogs in such a way to attract each other, what's not to say you two owners might hit it off?
Article produced by HypeDirect.
- Lloydian Aspects ( http://www.lloydianaspects.co.uk/evolve/fashion.html)
- Alison Bancroft's Think with a Twist ( http://alisonbancroft.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/this-is-transcript-of-my-talk-at-freud.html)
- Malcom Gladwell's ' Blink! '
- g.moda ( http://www.gdotmoda.com/en/blog/what-cognitive-psychology-studies-reveal-about-fashion-140)
- Psychology Wiki by Wikia ( http://psychology.wikia.com/wiki/Fashion)
- NIH News ( http://www.nih.gov/news/health/mar2010/nida-15.htm)