American Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE: AFG) (NASDAQ: AFG) announced today that Carl H. Lindner III, Co-Chief Executive Officer, and Joseph E. (Jeff) Consolino, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will make a company presentation at the New York Society of Security Analysts (NYSSA) Annual Insurance Industry Conference being held at NYSSA headquarters in New York City, on Tuesday, March 19, 2013 at 10:40 am (ET).
The presentation will be broadcast live over the Internet via a Webcast link within the Investor Relations section of AFG’s website, www.AFGinc.com. To access the webcast directly, go to: http://investor.shareholder.com/media/eventdetail.cfm?eventid=126442&CompanyID=ABEA-5PDKFQ&e=1&mediaKey=97495CCC4A4DCBA2FC6FE7D654F142E3
A replay of the broadcast will be available for 14 days at the same website beginning at approximately 2:00 pm (ET) on March 19, 2013.
About American Financial Group, Inc.American Financial Group is an insurance holding company, based in Cincinnati, Ohio with assets in excess of $35 billion. Through the operations of Great American Insurance Group, AFG is engaged primarily in property and casualty insurance, focusing on specialized commercial products for businesses, and in the sale of fixed and fixed-indexed annuities in the education, bank and individual markets. Great American Insurance Group’s roots go back to 1872 with the founding of its flagship company, Great American Insurance Company.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV