HAYWARD, Calif., March 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Ultra Clean Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: UCTT), a developer and supplier of critical subsystems, for the semiconductor capital equipment, medical device, energy, research, and flat panel industries, announced that Clarence Granger, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and Casey Eichler, Chief Financial Officer, will address the Piper Jaffray Technology, Media & Telecommunications Conference. The presentation will take place at the Le Parker Meridien Hotel, New York on Tuesday, March 12th, 2013 at 2:30 PM Eastern Standard Time.
A link to the webcast will be available on the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.uct.com during the live presentation. A replay of the webcast will be available approximately one hour after the live presentation.
About Ultra Clean Holdings, Inc.
Ultra Clean Holdings, Inc. is a developer and supplier of critical subsystems for the semiconductor capital equipment, medical device, energy, research, and flat panel industries. Ultra Clean Technology offers its customers a complete outsource solution for a variety of complex modules ranging from liquid & gas delivery systems to turnkey system integration. Ultra Clean Technology's customers are primarily original equipment manufacturers for the semiconductor capital equipment, flat panel, energy, and medical device industries. Ultra Clean is headquartered in Hayward, California. Additional information is available at www.uct.com.SOURCE Ultra Clean Holdings, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV