Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM) today announced the Company will present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch Consumer and Retail Conference on Wednesday, March 13, 2013 in New York City at approximately 12:00 pm EST. The Company will also present at the UBS Global Consumer Conference on Thursday, March 14, 2013 in Boston, MA at approximately 8:00 am EST.
These events will be webcast live and can be accessed through the investor relations section of the Yum! Brands website at http://www.yum.com/investors. The webcasts will be archived and available online for a 30-day period following the presentations.
Yum! Brands, Inc., based in Louisville, Kentucky, is the world's largest
restaurant company in terms of system restaurants with over 39,000
restaurants in more than 125 countries and territories. Yum! is ranked
#213 on the Fortune 500 List with revenues of more than $12 billion in
2011. The Company's restaurant brands – KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell –
are the global leaders of the chicken, pizza and Mexican-style food
categories. Outside the United States, the Yum! Brands system opened
over five new restaurants each day of the year, making it a leader in
international retail development.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV