INDIANAPOLIS, March 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Simon Property Group, Inc. (NYSE: SPG), the world's leading retail real estate company, announced today it has been named once again America's Most Admired Company in the real estate industry by FORTUNE magazine.
The annual survey, conducted by FORTUNE and Hay Group, a global management consulting firm, is given to top executives, directors and financial analysts, to identify the companies that enjoy the strongest reputations within their industries.
The attributes of reputation on which companies are evaluated in determining the industry rankings include the following:
- Ability to attract and retain talented people
- Quality of management
- Social responsibility to the community and the environment
- Quality of products or services
- Wise use of corporate assets
- Financial soundness
- Long-term investment value
- Effectiveness in doing business globally
"We are very gratified by this recognition," said David Simon, chairman and chief executive officer of SPG, "and it is the result of another outstanding effort of all our employees."About Simon Property Group Simon Property Group, Inc. (NYSE: SPG) is an S&P 100 company and the largest real estate company in the world. The Company currently owns or has an interest in 325 retail real estate properties in North America and Asia comprising 242 million square feet. We are headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana and employ approximately 5,500 people in the U.S. For more information, visit the Simon Property Group website at www.simon.com. SOURCE Simon Property Group, Inc.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts