Donald Trump: FORGOTTEN
The hair . . . the headlines . . the hubris . . . how could anyone forget The Donald?
Well, it turns out we can, and we will. Every generation produces its own version of the flashy, self-promoting real estate hot shot. New York City's Fifth Avenue is lined with ego-infused erections to long-forgotten tycoons. Who today remembers August Heckscher, noted in the New York Times as the builder of the beautiful Crown Building at Fifth Avenue and 57th Street or Fred F. French, also recorded by the NYT as the developer of the proud, eponymous pile at Fifth Avenue and 45th St.. Irwin S. Chanin, millionaire visionary behind the landmarked "Chanin Building" and numerous Broadway theaters, merits only a five-line Wikipedia article.
In comparison to the above-mentioned masterpieces, Trump Tower and all its copy-cat condos and casinos, are already starting to look tired, dated and . . . forgettable.OK, I can't resist -- sorry Donald, you're gonna be fired.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV