ROTTERDAM, Netherlands, March 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- LyondellBasell (NYSE: LYB) will hold Investor Day 2013 in New York on March 13 from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. ET. The program will feature presentations from CEO Jim Gallogly and other LyondellBasell executives on the company's plans for profitable growth.
A live webcast featuring both audio and presentation slides will be available on the company's website. An audio replay of the presentations will be available until Friday, March 29.
Webcast Access:The live webcast featuring audio and presentation slides will be provided in Adobe Flash and Windows Media formats.
Beginning March 13 at 8:30 a.m. ET, the webcast can be accessed at www.lyondellbasell.com/investorpresentations.The replay webcast will be available from 4 p.m. ET March 13 through March 29 at www.lyondellbasell.com/investorpresentations. Presentation Slides:Presentation slides will be available at the time of the presentation through the webcast. Afterwards, the slides will be available in the Investor Relations section of the company's website and accessible at www.lyondellbasell.com/investorpresentations. Related Disclosures: Required reconciliations of certain non-GAAP financial measures to GAAP financial measures and any other applicable disclosures (including the slides) will be available at the time of the presentations and afterwards at www.lyondellbasell.com/investorpresentations. LyondellBasell (NYSE: LYB) is one of the world's largest plastics, chemical and refining companies and a member of the S&P 500 Index. LyondellBasell ( www.lyondellbasell.com) manufactures products at 58 sites in 18 countries. LyondellBasell products and technologies are used to make items that improve the quality of life for people around the world including packaging, electronics, automotive parts, home furnishings, construction materials and biofuels. SOURCE LyondellBasell Industries
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV