AKRON, Ohio, March 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- A division of FirstEnergy Solutions has been selected as a 2013 ENERGY STAR ® Partner of the Year – Sustained Excellence Award recipient for its continued commitment and dedication to helping clients further the energy performance of their buildings and promoting the benefits of the ENERGY STAR program. FirstEnergy Solutions' accomplishments will be recognized at an awards ceremony in Washington, D.C. on March 26, 2013.
The ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year – Sustained Excellence Awards are given to a select group of organizations that have exhibited outstanding leadership year after year across the ENERGY STAR program, including energy-efficient products, services, new homes and buildings in the commercial, industrial and public sectors. Award winners are selected from the nearly 20,000 organizations that participate in the ENERGY STAR program.
"Receiving a 2013 ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year award is an honor, especially since this is the third consecutive year our group is being recognized," said Trent Smith, vice president of Sales & Marketing for FirstEnergy Solutions. "We achieved this win in partnership with our clients, who entrust us with helping them save money by managing their energy portfolio more effectively."
The FirstEnergy Solutions Energy Services group's key achievements include:
- Awarding 84 ENERGY STAR client certifications in 2012 – a 100 percent increase from 2011
- Helping more than 180 buildings improve their energy performance rating by at least 10 points in 2012
- Quantifying more than $257,000 in energy rebates in Ohio, representing approximately 6.9 million kilowatt-hours in energy efficiency projects
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV