ST. PETERSBURG, Fla., March 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Interactive multichannel retailer HSN, Inc. (NASDAQ: HSNI) announced today the appointment of two of its key executives as members of the corporate leadership team. Bill Brand, formerly Executive Vice President of Programming, Marketing and Business Development at HSN, was promoted to Chief Marketing and Business Development Officer for HSNi, and Andy Sheldon, formerly Executive Vice President of TV, Live Events and Creative at HSN, was named Chief Creative Officer for HSNi, and General Manager of HSN Productions.
"Bill and Andy have the vision and expertise to help us continue to redefine the shopping experience and drive growth across all our businesses," said HSNi CEO and Director Mindy Grossman. "HSNi is bringing an integrated approach to everything we do – maximizing the power of our individual brands and our distinctive content and leveraging our customer segments, enabling us to shape the future landscape of experiential retail. Both Bill and Andy have been an integral part of the transformation of HSN over the past six years and we will now leverage their talent and expertise across our portfolio."
Mr. Brand, an accomplished television executive with over 20 years of experience, has been instrumental in helping transform HSN into a lifestyle network since he joined the company in 2006. He created the network's entertainment integration strategy that has generated unique marketing opportunities with major film studios including Disney, Universal and Paramount Pictures. He has identified large scale partnerships with world-class brands that have been a key contributor to our customer file growth and has developed and oversees HSN Cares, the network's corporate giving program designed to raise awareness and funds for organizations that support women and families on a national and global basis.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV