- Revenue: $2.80 – 2.91 billion compared with the prior range of $2.69 – 2.91 billion
- EPS: $0.28 – 0.32 compared with the prior range of $0.24 – 0.32. EPS includes about $0.06 of acquisition and restructuring charges. It also includes a discrete tax benefit of $0.06 resulting from the reinstatement of the R&D tax credit that was retroactive to the beginning of 2012.
TI Updates First-quarter 2013 Business Outlook
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.