Horizon Lines Moving To Philadelphia
About Horizon Lines
Horizon Lines, Inc. is the nation's leading domestic ocean shipping and integrated logistics company. The company's primary operating subsidiary, Horizon Lines, LLC, owns or leases a fleet of 20 U.S.-flag containerships and operates five port terminals linking the continental United States with Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. Horizon Logistics manages reliable and cost competitive logistics solutions. Horizon Lines, Inc. is based in Charlotte, NC, and trades on the over-the-counter market under the symbol HRZL.
SOURCE Holt Logistics Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV