Nicolas Sassali Joins ORBA
CHICAGO, March 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Ostrow Reisin Berk & Abrams, Ltd. (ORBA), one of Chicago's largest accounting firms, announces Nicolas Sassali has recently joined the firm. He specializes in tax consulting and compliance services for clients in the domestic and international commercial and residential real estate industry. He also has experience working with high net worth individuals and family businesses.
Mr. Sassali received his B.S. in Business (Accounting and Finance), summa cum laude, from Loyola University, an M.S. in Accountancy with a specialization in Taxation, summa cum laude, from University of Notre Dame, Mendoza College of Business, and a J.D. from DePaul University College of Law.
Ostrow Reisin Berk & Abrams, Ltd. (ORBA) is a full-service accounting, tax and business consulting firm located in downtown Chicago that serves privately-held companies, individuals and nonprofit organizations. ORBA's Certified Public Accountants have experience with accounting and assurance, business advisory services, estate planning, financial planning, fraud investigation, tax, litigation, and mergers and acquisitions. With some of the highest levels of direct client involvement in the industry, ORBA is where clients go to build long-standing, meaningful and successful relationships with resourceful, proactive business and tax advisors. For more information, visit www.orba.com , subscribe to our blog www.orbablog.com, connect with us on LinkedIn and follow us on Twitter at #ORBAAccounting.
Joy Long firstname.lastname@example.orgSOURCE Ostrow Reisin Berk & Abrams, Ltd. (ORBA)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV