TriQuint Semiconductor, Inc. (NASDAQ: TQNT), a leading RF solutions supplier and technology innovator, announced today that the Compensation Committee of its Board of Directors approved a stock option award for an aggregate of 150,000 shares of TriQuint's common stock under the Company's 2008 Inducement Award Program to one new employee. The stock option grant was effective March 7, 2013. The options will vest 25 percent on March 7, 2014 with the remaining 75 percent vesting quarterly over the next three years, and have an exercise price of $4.58, which was the closing price of TriQuint's common stock on March 7, 2013. The option grant expires on March 7, 2023.
TriQuint's Compensation Committee, which is solely comprised of independent directors, approved the grant of the stock options on February 13, 2013 in accordance with NASDAQ Listing Standard 5635(c)(4).
Facts About TriQuint
Founded in 1981, TriQuint Semiconductor (NASDAQ: TQNT) is a leading global provider of innovative RF solutions and foundry services for the world's top communications, defense and aerospace companies. People and organizations around the world need real-time, all-the-time connections; TriQuint products help reduce the cost and increase the performance of connected mobile devices and the networks that deliver critical voice, data and video communications. With the industry's broadest technology portfolio, recognized R&D leadership, and expertise in high-volume manufacturing, TriQuint creates standard and custom products using gallium arsenide (GaAs), gallium nitride (GaN), surface acoustic wave (SAW) and bulk acoustic wave (BAW) technologies. The Company has ISO9001-certified manufacturing facilities in the U.S., production in Costa Rica, and design centers in North America and Germany. For more information, visit www.triquint.com.TriQuint: Reach Further, Reach Faster™ TQNT-F
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV