General Cable Corporation (NYSE: BGC) will host an Investor Day from 1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Tuesday, March 26, 2013 at The Grand Hyatt in New York City.
Gregory B. Kenny, Chief Executive Officer, Brian J. Robinson, Chief Financial Officer and other members of senior management will host the meeting.
Financial analysts and investors may register to attend by contacting Angel Kelley by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Space is limited and pre-registration is required for admittance to the event. For those unable to attend, General Cable Corporation will provide a live audio webcast of the speaker presentations, accessible from www.generalcable.com beginning at 1:00 p.m. ET on Tuesday, March 26, 2013. The webcast will also be available for replay.
General Cable Corporation, headquartered in Highland Heights, Kentucky, is a global leader in the development, design, manufacture, marketing and distribution of copper, aluminum and fiber optic wire and cable products and systems for the energy, industrial, specialty, construction, and communications markets.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV