TAMPA, Fla., March 7, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Homeowners Choice, Inc. (NYSE:HCI), a Florida-based insurance holding company, today announced that its board of directors has declared cash dividends of 5.833 cents per share on its Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock ("HCIIP") for the months ending March 31, April 30 and May 31, 2013.
The March 2013 dividend is payable April 29, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business on April 1, 2013.
The April 2013 dividend is payable May 28, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business on May 1, 2013.The May 2013 dividend is payable June 27, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business on June 3, 2013. About Homeowners Choice, Inc . Homeowners Choice, Inc. is a Florida-based insurance holding company headquartered in Tampa. Through its subsidiary corporations, Homeowners Choice provides property and casualty homeowners' insurance, condominium owners' insurance and tenants' insurance. The company's common shares and 8% senior notes trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbols "HCI" and "HCJ." Its common shares are included in the Russell 2000 Index. Its 7% Series A, cumulative redeemable preferred shares trade on the NASDAQ Capital Market under the ticker symbol "HCIIP." More information about Homeowners Choice is available at www.hcigroup.com . The Homeowners Choice, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=6712
CONTACT: Company Contact: Jay Madhu, V.P. of Investor Relations Homeowners Choice, Inc. Tel (813) 405-3660 firstname.lastname@example.org Investor Relations Contact: Matt Glover or Michael Koehler Liolios Group, Inc. Tel (949) 574-3860 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV