About Coleman Cable, Inc.
Coleman Cable, Inc. is a leading manufacturer and innovator of electrical and electronic wire and cable products for the security, sound, telecommunications, electrical, commercial, industrial, and automotive industries. With extensive design and production capabilities and a long-standing dedication to customer service, Coleman Cable, Inc. is the preferred choice of cable and wire users throughout North America. For more information, visit
The Coleman Cable, Inc. logo is available at
Various statements included in this release, including those that express a belief, expectation or intention, as well as those that are not statements of historical fact constitute forward-looking statements. These statements include those made under "Outlook" and may be identified by the use of forward-looking terminology such as "believes," "plans," "anticipates," "expects," "estimates," "continues," "could," "may," "might," "potential," "predict," "should," or the negative thereof or other variations thereon or comparable terminology. In particular, statements about Coleman Cable's expectations, beliefs, plans, objectives, assumptions or future events, financial results, earnings guidance or financial performance contained in this release are forward-looking statements. Coleman Cable has based these forward-looking statements on its current expectations, assumptions, estimates and projections. While Coleman Cable believes these expectations, assumptions, estimates and projections are reasonable, such forward-looking statements are only predictions and involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, many of which are beyond our control. These and other important factors, including those discussed in Coleman Cable's most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K (available at www.sec.gov), may cause our actual results, performance or achievements to differ materially from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements. Some of the key factors that could cause actual results to differ from Coleman Cable's expectations include:
In addition, any forward-looking statements represent Coleman's views only as of today and should not be relied upon as representing its views as of any subsequent date. While Coleman may elect to update forward-looking statements at some point in the future, it specifically disclaims any obligation to do so, even if its estimates change and, therefore, you should not rely on these forward-looking statements as representing Coleman's views as of any date subsequent to today.
- fluctuations in the supply or price of copper and other raw materials, including PVC and fuel;
- increased competition from other wire and cable manufacturers, including foreign manufacturers;
- pricing pressures causing margins to decrease;
- our dependence on indebtedness and our ability to satisfy our debt obligations;
- failure to identify, finance or integrate acquisitions;
- product liability claims and litigation resulting from the design or manufacture of our products;
- advancements in wireless technology;
- impairment charges related to our goodwill and long-lived assets;
- restructuring charges;
- changes in the cost of labor;
- disruption in the importation of raw materials and products from foreign-based suppliers;
- our ability to maintain substantial levels of inventory;
- increase in exposure to political and economic development, crises, instability, terrorism, civil strife, expropriation, and other risks of doing business in foreign markets;
- changes in tax legislation relating to our Honduras subsidiary; and
- other risks and uncertainties, including those described under "Item 1A. Risk Factors," in Coleman Cable's most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K.