WAUKEGAN, Ill., March 7, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Coleman Cable, Inc. (Nasdaq:CCIX) (the "Company," "Coleman," "we," "us," or "our"), a leading manufacturer and innovator of electrical and electronic wire and cable products, announced fourth quarter and full-year 2012 financial results.
Fourth-Quarter 2012 Highlights
- Earnings per share (EPS) of $0.38 per diluted share, an increase of $0.30 versus $0.08 for 2011;
- Adjusted EPS of $0.40 per diluted share, an increase of $0.33 per diluted share, as compared to $0.07 per diluted share for the fourth quarter of last year;
- Adjusted EBITDA of $23.4 million in the fourth quarter of 2012, an increase of 66.0 percent versus $14.1 million in the fourth quarter of 2011;
- Sales increased to $233.6 million, up 12.9 percent compared to the fourth quarter of last year.
Full-Year 2012 Highlights
- EPS of $1.34 per diluted share, a record for the Company since first becoming a public company in 2007, representing an increase of 35.4 percent versus $0.99 for 2011;
- Adjusted EPS of $1.48 per diluted share, a record for the Company, representing an increase of 23.3 percent versus $1.20 for 2011;
- Adjusted EBITDA of $88.7 million, a record for the Company, representing an increase of 12.8 percent versus $78.6 million in 2011;
- Sales increased to $914.6 million, up 5.4 percent compared to 2011.
- For the first quarter of 2013, the Company estimates sales between $215.0 million and $225.0 million and Adjusted EPS between $0.24 and $0.37;
- Declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.02 per common share payable on March 30, 2013, to stockholders of record as of the close of business on March 15, 2013.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts