For the 7 th consecutive year, Seagate Technology plc (NASDAQ: STX) will be all over the annual South by Southwest Interactive, Gaming, Music and Film festival (SXSW). Storage is the founding technology that has enabled so many innovative advancements in entertainment, business and beyond, where creative minds of all sorts find Seagate at the heart of so many of their projects.
At the Tradeshow:
From Sunday, March 10 th to Wednesday, March 13 th, Seagate will demonstrate the company’s award winning products for Video, Photos and Music. Come by the Seagate booth at the Austin Convention Center (#1307, #1309, #1406 and #1408). On Tuesday, March 12 at 4:00 pm make sure to come by the booth for the block party. Have a snack and a cold beverage on the house and check out these Seagate Wireless Plus, Seagate Central and Seagate Backup Plus in action.
The following is a list of products to be showcased during the festival:
- Seagate® Wireless Plus, an industry first, provides mobile storage for smart phones and tablets without wires or the web.
- Seagate® Central is the first networked home storage solution to feature a Smart TV app for enjoyment of files from the big screen while delivering automated backup for the entire home and access to movies, music and photos from networked devices, as well as remote access.
- Seagate® Backup Plus external storage provides simplicity and elegance in a direct attached backup solution, which enables one-click backup of one’s system and automated backup of Facebook and Flickr albums.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts