- Exceeded the high end of the Core Funds From Operations ("Core FFO") guidance range by $0.03 per share for 2012; Core FFO as of year end was $1.26 per share compared to the guidance range of $1.16 to $1.23 per share.
- Leased over 655,000 square feet in the quarter, an increase of 175% compared to the same period last year, bringing our 2012 total to 2.1 million square feet.
- Leased percentage was 90.0% at quarter end, an increase of 70 basis points compared to the end of the prior quarter.
- Permanent leasing increased 144 basis points compared to the end of the prior quarter.
- Total average rental rate for new and renewal leases, on a same suite basis, increased 7.8% and the initial rental rate for new and renewal leases increased 3.5%.
- Portfolio tenant sales increased to $296 per square foot; on a comparable trailing twelve month basis the same property tenant sales increased 2.6%.
Rouse Properties Reports Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.